
Aurora is two months old today. I think what's most amazing is not only how much she's grown but also how many new things she does already. This past weekend we got her a baby gym (or whatever the heck you call it). She lays on the floor and makes all kinds of adorable cooing noises talking to the animals hanging above her head. She loves anything that moves on it's own. A good friend gave us a mobile to go over her bed that I think she could spend hours watching (ok maybe not hours, but more than 15 mins at least).
We're taking her in today for her 2 month appointment so we'll have to update this post to share how much she's grown later. She's already trying to roll over a bit and kicks like crazy any time she's laying down. She still doesn't sleep much but does sleep more than the 2 hours at a time at night, which is what we were coping with early on. Sometimes she'll take up to an hour nap, but that's less common than the usual 15-20 minute power naps.
Every day is a whole new experience for this little one. I'm thankful every day that she's here with us, no matter how tired I am.
Update: At 2 months, Aurora is now weighing in at 11lbs 2oz. Just right for her age.
No comments:
Post a Comment